Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Writing after another hiatus of a few months ... it always feels weird to do this. Guess one never knows one's own mind. My Didi (elder sister) has started a cooking-cum-travel blog ... she is much more regular I dare say ... I am such a slack in these things. Yet writing about life's experiences should be a fun thing to do. Always. I have started a photo-blog of sorts. The aim is to take a good photograph every day for the next one year. I am trying my best to do it, but there are holes within it ... I have never however found self flagellating myself to stick to routines particularly enjoyable. Yeah, I know, it is just procrastinating and giving poor excuses. Well, so be it. Let life live in all its untempered and untethered glory. More later.

By the way, there has been 2-3 holes in the past 11 days, not bad for the likes of me :D ... yayaaya !

Didi-bro'-in-law and respective parents went to Varanasi, that city epitomizing Hinduism ... nay, Indian-ness, in all its hoary hues. Didi wasn't impressed by the general tropical and (ir)religious dirtiness. They also went to Sanchi, where the Buddha's relics are supposed to be in rest ... and Didi likes it, probably because Buddhism is dead enough to keep it clean :p ... I haven't visited that place, nor the religious Varanasi, well some time in my own ancientness that pilgrimage may be undertaken.

Here is the link to the picture blog/album:

No comments: